Born and raised in the jungles of Cazadero.

12.19.2007

Today is my Friday!!!


For once, I have a few days off from work. It will be the first time that I have taken vacation time since my trip to Miami in 2005. Scary.


I am excited about resting and being able to create my own schedule, but I also have a small black raincloud floating over my head. Frank was fired from work, and has not called to at least let me know that he is alive and okay. It is hard for me not to worry, but I know that it is not my place any longer, and point blank - its not healthy.


I know just the thing to make me feel better - watching my favorite Christmas movie of all time - The Muppets Christmas Carol. I am sure my blues are nothing that Kermit can't cure.
Laur and I are meeting this evening to check out the Spiritual Center - it will be my first time there - well since it was Star Skate. Wish me luck!


No comments: